Help Starts Here
"Forty is the old age of youth. Fifty is the youth of old age." ~ Victor Hugo
If you’re overwhelmed with trying to find and sort out information about services available to aging adults, you’ve come to the right place.
When you call () Senior Services of Island County, our friendly staff will help you find solutions of all kinds.
- Ask some basic questions so we can understand your or your loved one’s circumstances.
- Identify a variety of services and programs to meet the needs of the situation.
- Help you target the benefits and entitlements that you or your loved one may be eligible for, such as Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, rent increase exemptions, elder pharmaceutical insurance coverage, home energy assistance, etc.
- Help arrange for you or your loved one to receive vital services such as:
- Expanded in-home services for the elderly
- Meals on Wheels
- Medical Transportation (CHORE)
- Access to senior centers
- Case Management
- Adult Day Services
- Family Caregiver Support Programs
- Find appropriate resources and agencies that you can turn to in the local community.
- Provide certain medical supplies on loan.